Say Goodbye to Waste with Services for Skip Hire in Kingston
In case you are looking for quick, affordable and reliable services for skip hire in Kingston, you have landed on the right website. Aymer Skip Hire, the firm, is a local, family-run business, wholeheartedly dedicated to skip supplying and waste recycling. So, if you are thinking building construction, renovation, refurbishment, or simply domestic cleanup, we are here to provide skips of a variety of sizes as per your needs.
Skips for domestic purposes:
We offer skips of different sizes and for different domestic needs that include:
- DIY refurbishing and renovation.
- Rubbish disposal.
- Spring cleanups.
- House moving or clearance.
- Garden work.
If you are planning a household cleanup or clearout, renting a skip from Aymer Skip Hire is easy. Enter your postcode, pick a size and choose a location, or simply call us up or drop us an email. The skip will be delivered at your doorstep or wherever you wish. Only, you will require a permit from the local authorities if you want your skip to be placed in a public area. Of course, our faithful team shall always be ready to help you out with any glitches.
Skips for commercial purposes:
We provide large size skips for major commercial clearances and projects that run long term, including big and small budget building projects. We also supply skips to organisations that engage in waste collection and recycling.
Promptness of service is our speciality and we offer skips for rent at very economical rates. Aymer Skip Hire is involved in the collection of following waste products:
- General waste.
- Materials which can be recycled.
- Non-hazardous, uncontaminated soil.
- Bricks, rubble, wood, metal and plastic.
- Bulky, Heavy waste of large volume.
- Don’t fill a skip to the brim.
- Get a permit from your local council before you place the skip in a public area.
- The duration for which you keep the skip, should comply with the duration of this permit.
- Choose the right skip size before you place an order.
- Avoid filling skips with items that cannot be legally transported for disposal (including electrical and electronic equipments, tyres, asbestos, chemicals, gas bottles, batteries, plaster boards, clinical waste and oil).
- Once you are done using a skip, contact us. We will make all the arrangements needed for collection of the waste.
Buzz at us now!
If you have an upcoming project in which you might need a skip, give us a call at 01784 461436. We would love to hear from you.