Skip Management Must-Dos During the Trying Times
The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to evolve. Hence, a state of emergency has been declared across the world. It seems to be unstoppable. Still, you can prevent it from harming your family, friends, loved ones, and most importantly, yourself. It is all about following some social and hygienic practices. It is for the sake of the society you have to indulge in social distancing and stay at home. At the same time, you need to put special effort to keep your home, your surroundings clean. It is mandatory to clean hands every time you venture out or touch anything coming from outside. Wash your hands with soap and water and then sanitise them thoroughly with a sanitiser high on its alcoholic content. It is also essential to be careful about choosing the proper mode of waste disposal. You must look for efficient service of skip hire in Weybridge.
Top measures to prevent the spread of the virus
- Each person in the skip hire service team must be equipped with personal protective gear.
- The personal protective equipment includes long-sleeved gowns, aprons, masks, covered boots, thick gloves, and goggles.
- The wastes should be put in double bagging.
- The outer surface of the bins should always be wiped clean with sanitisers.
- If the bins are containing materials from isolation or quarantine facilities, then they should be marked distinctly for identification through the disposal process.
- Any body part that gets exposed to the waste during collection should immediately be cleaned with soap and water and sanitised with an alcohol-based sanitiser.
- If any waste falls during skip collection, then they should not be picked up directly.
- If the skip contains personal disposables like used tissues, masks, clothes they should first be put in disposable trash bags and kept away individually for a time frame of around 72 hours and then put together with other household trash.
- During the waste collection and the disposal process, everyone involved in the process should maintain the minimum distance of 2-6 feet among each other.
- Everyone should be careful about not making any physical contact during the ongoing procedures. If there is any actual or suspected case of COVID-19 in the family or among the skip professionals, then the process of skip collection should be delayed.
You can prevent the virus from spreading to a great extent by implementing these simple practises in your lifestyle. It is challenging to combat the virus but not impossible. Get in touch with Aymer Skip, the company that offers skip hire in Weybridge. They will dispose of both your wastes and worries efficiently.